The following are a list of the Business, and suspects who sold the alcohol:
· Paradise Pub 102041 Overseas highway Key Largo, Fl manager / attendant –James Joseph Clinton III, DOB 02/04/1967. Notice to appear issued.
· Big Chill 104000 Overseas highway Key Largo, Fl Bartender – Juan Mata – Adams, DOB 08/11/1971. Notice to appear issued.
· Caribbean Club 104080 Overseas highway Key Largo, Fl Bartender – Lawrence Irvin Perkins, DOB 12/16/1963. Notice to appear issued.
The Sale Clerk violations are up to 60 days in jail $500 fine, $235 in court cost, $75 in cost of prosecution, and $40 in cost of investigation.
The Licensee Violations are:
· 1st offense $1000 fine and 7 day suspension
· 2nd offense $3000 fine and 30 day suspension
· 3rd offense Revocation of license.The remaining business checked, were in compliance with the law.
This operation was conducted in cooperation with the Monroe County Coalition for a Safe and Drug Free Community.