The following are a list of the Business, and suspects who sold the alcohol:
· Kickin Back Food Store on Cudjoe Key. Attendant – Daniel E Smith, 23 years of age. Notice to appear issued.
· Walgreens on Big Pine Key. Attendant – Rosa Bundy Gilday, 31 years of age. Notice to appear issued.
The Sale Clerk violations are up to 60 days in jail, a $500 fine, $235 in court cost, $75 in cost of prosecution, and $40 in cost of investigation.
The Licensee Violations are:
· 1st offense $1000 fine and 7 day suspension
· 2nd offense $3000 fine and 30 day suspension
· 3rd offense Revocation of license.The remaining business checked, were in compliance with the law.
This operation was conducted in cooperation with the Monroe County Coalition for a Safe and Drug Free Community.