Five people were arrested after a search warrant was served at a Big Pine residence this morning.
The search warrant was served at 31036 Avenue D, Big Pine Key at 6:15 a.m. by the Sheriff’s Special Investigations Unit with assistance of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, Homeland Security and Sheriff’s detectives. Five people were on the property at the time.
A search of the property turned up over 28 grams of cocaine, marijuana, various prescription pills and drug paraphernalia. All five people were arrested. They face charges stemming from the search warrant, and two of them face charges from outstanding warrants as well.
· Jacob Sterling, 32, arrested for trafficking in cocaine, possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance, possession with intent to sell Oxycodone and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was also charged with a warrant for violation of probation and New Jersey warrant for failure to appear in court on drug charges.
· Nicholas Donofrio, 61, was arrested for outstanding warrants for three counts sale of cocaine and three counts use of a two way communications device to facilitate a felony crime and one count possession of drug paraphernalia.
· Naivis Meulener, 33, was arrested for possession of cocaine and drug paraphernalia.
· Michael Hendricks, 41 was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
· David Lamaster, 58, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.